Ready to book your session right now? Book your mentoring session retainer now and then let’s get on a call to chat details about dates and artwork/product purchase options. Please schedule a call for a date within 2-weeks of purchase.
- 1-hour skype/facetime call, phone call, or in-person meeting in St Petersburg
- If you are looking for an overall review of your work to identify your strengths, weakness, and honest feedback of your images. We will discuss everything from composition, your personal style, and set goals to get your work where you would like it to be. This is perfect for photographers just getting started on his/her photography journey or more experienced photographers who would like honest feedback.
IN-PERSON MENTORING WITH LIVE SHOOT:
- Includes 1-hour classroom time and 1-hour shoot time in the St Petersburg and 30-minute online skype/facetime follow-up within 2 weeks of your mentoring session
- We will meet for an hour before the shoot to have “classroom” talk to talk shop and to address any questions you have. Then we will do a session with a real client and work alongside each other so you can watch and practice what we discussed. This one-on-one mentoring is customizable to your photography learning needs from the hobbyist to the more advanced photographer. Topics may include such things as basic camera technique, lighting, location choice, posing, lens choices, engaging clients, pricing, branding, marketing, etc. Additional hours can be scheduled upon request at a rate of $150/hr
- The retainer is fully refundable at the time of your consult as long as you book your consult within a 2-weeks time frame after purchase.
- After your consult, you will be required to sign a client agreement to confirm your session date booking
- Artwork + digitals sold separately